REAL CHOCOLATE CANDIES
Well, these are the best candies! Not only are they super tasty, but on top of that they contain only quality and useful ingredients. So what more do you want?!
Ingredients for 30-35 pieces:
100 g cocoa mass
50 g cocoa butter
1 tbsp cocoa powder
5 tbsp molasses /or maple syrup, date jam, honey, etc./
For the filling /optional/:
hazelnuts, cashews or other nuts
frozen, dried or fresh cherries, raspberries, goji berries, etc.
How to make:
- Stir the cocoa mass and the cocoa butter in a water bath on low heat until melting.
- After they have liquefied, add the cocoa powder and stir again.
- Remove from the heat, add the molasses and stir well.
- Immediately fill the candy molds with a spoon before the liquid has thickened.
- If you want them with filling, you can put frozen or fresh fruit, whole or crushed nuts, or whatever your desire.
- Put them in a refrigerator or in a cool place to cool and harden.