THE WONDERFUL CHOCOLATES
Ingredients for 12-15 pieces:
For the cupcakes:
300 g einkorn flour
50 g dark unrefined sugar
20 g cocoa
4 tbsp crushed flaxseed
2 tbsp apple vinegar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon powder
500 ml of water
For the filling:
2 large bananas
50 g cocoa mass
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp coconut oil
How to make:
- Soak the flaxseed in 150 ml of water, stir and leave for a few minutes.
- Mix the flour with the cocoa, cinnamon and sugar in a bowl, then add the soaked flaxseed and stir again.
- Quench the baking soda with the vinegar, add to the mixture and stir.
- Add 350 ml of water and mix, if possible with a mixer.
- Distribute this mixture on silicone molds with a filling hole. /If you use ordinary forms, cover them with paper cupcake molds so that the dough does not stick./
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20-25 minutes.
- Melt the cocoa mass with the coconut oil in a low heat water bath and then grind them together with the other cream ingredients.
- Put the resulting cream in the refrigerator to harden a bit.
- Once the cupcakes are baked, cool them and fill them with cream. If the cupcakes do not have a hole in the middle, cut a hole with a knife and fill it with cream. You can sprinkle with crushed hazelnuts or something else.