FRESH CAKE with MANGO
This is a very fresh raw fruit vegan cake. Why raw? Because it is not baked! It is very easy to prepare – with few but quality ingredients that will take care not only of your good mood, but also of your top shape, as the cake is extremely light! Well, there is only one challenge… once you make it, you should not eat it right away.
The ingredients are for a 20 cm diameter cake of 12 pieces.
For the layer:
100 g raw almonds
100 g coconut shavings
50 g oat bran
80 g coconut oil
For the cream:
2 mangoes /softer and ripen/
160 g coconut shavings
40 g coconut cream
50 g dried cherries
3 tbsp coconut sugar
1/2 tsp turmeric
How to make:
- Grind all the ingredients for the layer. They should become a crumbly mixture which you put into a pan and distribute evenly by pressing from above.
- Sprinkle about 20 g of cherries /a little less than the half of them/.
- Peel the mango, remove the pit and cut it into pieces.
- Grind all the ingredients for the cream, together with the rest of the cherries, until you get a homogeneous mixture, which you pour on the layer and make it even.
- The resulting cake is placed in the refrigerator to harden overnight.
- Once the cake has hardened, decorate it to your liking.