SALAD FOR CHAMPIONS
Here is a salad that looks simple, but it actually contains everything you need to nourish your body with quality and healthy food. I used an interesting spice in it – the salt “Kala Namak”, also called black salt. Due to the high content of sulfur and iron in it, this salt has a characteristic aroma of eggs. Apart from its taste, black salt is also popular for its health and rejuvenating benefits. It has a strengthening and calming effect and has a particularly good effect on digestion, vision and blood pressure.
Ingredients for 1 serving:
1/2 medium-sized avocado
1 small beet
1 tbsp sprouted sunflower /or raw sunflower/
1/2 tsp Kala Namak /black salt/
Apple vinegar to taste
Olive oil to taste
Dill for sprinkling
Preliminary preparation /optional/:
Soak raw sunflower seeds in a jar of water for one night, then drain and let it germinate.
How to make:
- Peel the beat and the cucumber and grate them.
- Peel and cut the avocado in half.
- Mash half the peeled avocado in a separate bowl and carefully place it on the grated vegetables.
- Sprinkle with Kala Namak, dill and sprouted sunflower /which you can also buy from a store/.
- Add apple vinegar and olive oil to taste.
- Stir well to mix all the ingredients and eat with pleasure.