Ingredients for 12 pieces:
For the layer:
100 g raw almonds
100 g coconut shavings
50 g oat flakes
4 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp honey
For the cream:
300 g frozen or fresh raspberries
150 g raw cashew
4 tbsp honey
How to make:
- Grind all ingredients for the layer to obtain a homogeneous mixture. A crumbly mixture shall be obtained.
- Pour this mixture on the bottom of the tartlets molds by pressing with a spoon to set and flatten.
- Grind the products for the cream until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Spread the cream in the tartlets molds using a spoon and flatten the top.
- Put in a refrigerator to harden for a few hours or overnight.