2 large eggs /size L/
200 g cheese
400 g yogurt
300 g leaves of beet /or sorrel, saltbush, spinach/
1 medium onion head
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp spearmint
black pepper to taste
How to make:
- Mash the cheese with a fork in a bowl, add the eggs and stir.
- Stirring, quench the baking soda with the yogurt and put them into the bowl.
- Cut the leaves and onions and put them into the bowl.
- Sprinkle spearmint and black pepper and mix well.
- Shred or mash with your hands 2 filo sheets at the bottom of a pan, covered with baking paper.
- Add a few spoons of the mixture, distributing it evenly.
- In this way put a layer of filo then a layer of mixture, finish with a filo layer.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 30-35 minutes.
- You put the zelnik on the table, take a breath for a song and watch how before you have started singing the zelnik is already gone!