50 g cocoa mass
25 g cocoa butter
1 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp elderberry syrup, maple syrup, date jam or other liquid sweetener
pinch of cinnamon /optional/
coconut shavings for rolling /optional/
How to make:
- Wash the pears, dry them and place them on a baking paper.
- Melt the cocoa mass with the cocoa butter and the cocoa powder in a water bath on low heat.
- After the mixture has liquefied, add the liquid sweetener, stir and remove from the heat.
- Using a spoon, pour the liquid chocolate over the pears and leave them to cool in a cold place. If you have leftover liquid chocolate, just wait for it to harden, break it with a utensil and use it another time. /The chocolate that drops and remains on the paper will also harden after the pears have cooled. You can consume it together with the pear or you can break it off and consume it separately/.
- Once the chocolate glaze has hardened, you can optionally spread honey on top of it and roll the pears in coconut shavings.