AROMATIC VEAL MEATBALLS WITH SPICY SAUCE
Ingredients for 20 meatballs:
500 g minced veal
1 1/2 tsp wild garlic
1 1/2 tsp tikka masala
1 tsp ground thyme
For the sauce /for 1 serving/:
40 g /3 tbsp/ red lentils
15 ml lemon juice /juice of 1/2 small lemon/
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp curry powder
1/2 tsp hot red pepper
black pepper to taste
salt to taste
How to make:
- Mash the minced meat with all the spices in a suitable bowl; mix them very well to spread the spices.
- Make small meatballs and place them on baking paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 10-12 minutes. /If you want them to be drier, bake them for 15 minutes/
- Prepare the spicy sauce, while the meatballs are baking.
- Boil lentils for 10-15 minutes and grind it together with all the sauce products to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- If desired, you can spread the top side of the finished meatballs with olive oil.